- Gloss & matt white, standard and high-opacity monomeric face films
- Clear transparent monomeric face films (print films & matched laminates)
- Solvent, Latex and UV printable
- Clear UV polyacrylate adhesives + airXit adhesive options:
PermPLUS (P) permanent,
HighGRAB (H) permanent,
UltraGRAB (U) permanent,
MaxGRAB (M) permanent
- External life of 3-5 years
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
Nu-Print ‘M’ Series range of self-adhesive monomeric print vinyls offer gloss white and matt white face films in standard and high opacity options, plus clear transparent films that can be printed or used as matched laminates.
These 80µ monomeric vinyls are designed for use in short to medium term applications applied onto flat surfaces.
The clear films are printable and can also be used as a matched laminate over Solvent, Latex and UV prints.
The full Nu-Print ‘M’ Series range offers 4 levels of adhesive to suit your specific application: PermPLUS (P) permanent, HighGRAB (H) permanent, UltraGRAB (U) permanent and MaxGRAB (M) permanent.
For each of the 4 adhesive strengths there are also some additional airXit (X) adhesive options that enable a fast, easy, bubble free and dry application choice.
PermPLUS (P) adhesive is commonly used for applications onto smooth flat or slightly curved surfaces.
HighGRAB (H) adhesive is commonly used for more demanding applications onto rough & textured surfaces.
UltraGRAB (U) adhesive is commonly used for applications onto LSE (Low Surface Energy) surfaces.
MaxGRAB (M) adhesive is commonly used for external applications onto extremely difficult to stick to surfaces.