- Gloss & matt white, standard and high-opacity polymeric face films
- Clear transparent polymeric face films (print films & matched laminates)
- Solvent, Latex and UV printable
- Clear UV polyacrylate adhesives + airXit adhesive options:
PermPLUS (P) permanent,
HighGRAB (H) permanent,
UltraGRAB (U) permanent
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner or
140gsm backprinted PE coated liner or
160gsm unprinted airXit micro-structured PE coated liner
- External life of 7 years
- Fire rated EN13501-1
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
Nu-Print ‘P’ Series range of self-adhesive polymeric print vinyls offer gloss white and matt white face films in standard and high opacity options, plus clear transparent films that can be printed or used as matched laminates.
These 75µ monomeric vinyls are designed for use in short to medium term applications applied onto flat surfaces.
All films in our Nu-Print ‘P’ Series are fire rated EN13501-1.
The clear films are printable and can also be used as a matched laminate over Solvent, Latex and UV prints.
PermPLUS (P) adhesive is commonly used for applications onto smooth flat or slightly curved surfaces.
HighGRAB (H) adhesive is commonly used for more demanding applications onto rough & textured surfaces.
UltraGRAB (U) adhesive is commonly used for applications onto LSE (Low Surface Energy) surfaces.