- Gloss and matt monomeric PVC sign vinyls
- Extra permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner,
blue contrast liner on whites
- External life of 5 years for black and white
- DIN 51130 R9 slip rated (Matt vinyls only)
- Widths of 380mm, 615mm and 1230mm
Nu-Sign ‘M’ Series are 5 year monomeric sign vinyls for applications onto flat-sides.
Nu-Sign ‘M’ Series of sign vinyls offer matching shades in gloss and matt monomeric with a medium to high grab clear PermPLUS, extra-permanent adhesive on a kraft liner.
Primarily for CAD cutting.
For application to flat surfaces only – excellent adhesion to MDF and painted walls.
The key feature is the PermPLUS extra-permanent adhesive that builds adhesion quicker than the competition both wet and dry, even at temperatures down towards 0˚C.
Nu-Sign ‘M’ Series sign vinyls are easy to weed, even for small letters, and letters can be transferred quickly with a standard application tape.
No adhesive milking when wet applied and with excellent adhesion to MDF and painted walls.
The film and adhesive combination guarantees low shrinkage.
- M20G Gloss White
- M20M Matt White
- M80G Gloss Black
- M80M Matt Black